How to Upload your Photos at faster rate in Facebook?


From the day I signed up for Facebook, I always had a problem uploading my photos due to the low bandwidth of Internet. I was in search of right solution to upload my photos taking no longer time. Yesterday,I was with my GURU for whole day to find the right solution to the problem. I was using simpler uploader so I download java plugin, yet it didn't upload at the rate I hoped. Lastly I found the solution which increase my uploading time 20 times faster than it usually was. Here are those wonderful ideas.
We usually use browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome for opening social sites like Facebook. But, I found there are different browsers for social sites with many features to help social networking. One of these most exciting browser is Flock. This browser contains several features which are really useful for social sites like Facebook, Hi5 and many others. This browser contains a Flock Uploader which can uplaod photos at much faster speed then any java plugin and simpler uploader. It also provides features to create new album and write description on photo during uploading time. When you open the browser you find the box containing three buttons; My Media, Upload and Post Link. We can, access media files of our account by clicking My Media button, open Flock Uploader by clicking Upload button and Post to Profile by clicking Post Link button. Flock uploader also make fast access of other features of Facebook beside uploading photos. Flock is a freeware and we can directly download it from web freely. To download you can click the Link below.



To decrease uploading time while using other browser:
We also can decrease the uploading time by decreasing the size of image or photo we are going
to upload. We can perform following steps to decrease the size of image or photo.
  1. Copy image or photo.
  2. Open Paint in your window.
  3. Copy your image there.
  4. Save your file.
The size of image is reduced more than half of its original size keeping its originality. Which
decrease your uploading time.
These are the solutions to my problem, I get from my guru, hope they are also useful for you.



































0 comments:

Post a Comment