How to Make your Yahoo to open Mutiple adress at a time (Multimessanger)?



I have two yahoo IDs for different reasons but when it is time to logging into yahoo messenger I left with no choice as I was unable to log into multiple yahoo IDs. I had heard there are such external tools to download which enables us to log multiple ID in yahoo.I began to search for such external tools but I encountered that I can have an easier remedy that can be used to make Yahoo messenger into a mutimessanger without any external tool.

This is plain trick that has been working for long and is still in use and can be used for any versions of yahoo unlike external tools that are very version specific. Here are the steps of things you have to do to make it mutimesanger.
  • Goto run by start.
  • Type regedit in run window and press enter to enter Registry Editor.
  • In registy Editor goto HKEY_CURRENT_USERS.
  • Goto software.
  • Goto yahoo
  • Goto pager
  • Goto Test
  • Right click at black place to Test Field and select "new DWORD"
  • Rename it plural, click to decimal radio button and assign it a decimal value of 1
  • Close Registry Editor.
You can perform steps as refereed in the image above. Now you can done open your may IDs at once and enjoy chatting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment